WELCOME TO THE 2003782 CRICUT CUTTLEBUG CUTTING MACHINE REVIEW
Let’s start by saying that users love their Cuttlebug machine. Cricut Cuttlebug is a machine for embossing and cutting that was designed by Provo Craft. The Cricut Cuttlebug cutting machine is very well built. The sides of the machine can be folded and stored. When the sides are folded for use, suction is activated under the machine which makes the machine get stuck to the table. This suction prevents the machine from moving when the materials are being run with the machine. Sometimes artisans need all the space they can, so this machine is always of great help. It also comes with a carrying handle. The machine weighs only 7 pounds, which means you can take it and use it anywhere. The dimensions of the device are 14.4 inches in length, 7.2 inches in width and 12 inches in height.
To use Cuttlebug, use the spacer and cutting plates to create a sandwich with your stamp or matrix folder. This sandwich is rolled through the machine by rotating the handle where the material comes out of relief or cut. Cutting and staking are quick and easy. It is also safe for kids to use it.
The materials can be added on both sides of the machine, so everything works the same way if you are right-handed or left-handed.
Like all the cut machines, the dies are cut into the cutting boards. Over time, these plates are scraped and deformed. It is better to designate a plate as a “cutting board” and hold the other plate down. When the cutting board starts to deform, turn it to use the other side. Check out the video below to show this cutting machine in action.
What can Cuttlebug cut?
Cuttlebug can cut a range of items, including:
- Fine metal
- Precious woods
- Some fabrics
- Wooden carton
Keep in mind that the height of the cutting materials must not exceed 1/8. “Forcing the materials through the machine can make them get stuck.
Cuttlebug is easy to maintain and requires nothing but to keep it clean. If you handle the machine properly and do not force anything during the opening, this should last a long time.
The machine comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It has an A2 molding compound together with two metal molds.
- It comes with a board and two plates, both 6 to 8 inches.
- Another feature included is the rubber mat.
- It is compatible with the whole range of embossing folders and Cuttlebug.
- The dimensions of the product are 13 x 11 by 6.5 inches.
The Pros and Cons Of The Cricut Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine
- This machine cuts an array of materials ranging from tissue paper, ribbon, foil and beautiful leather.
- It works well with other folders and arrays.
- It is a durable machine of good quality.
- The included instruction manual makes it easy to use the roller.
- Faster shipping and comes with an easy-to-open package.
- The machine is great for embossing, but it seems to have problems with the cut since it cannot cut to the end.
- The pressure level is not high enough to cut complex arrays.
- The instructions in the user manual are not very clear, and several customers have had problems using them.
This machine is equipped with high quality and useful features to help you create impressive designs. It is a small tool that does not occupy lots of space; it is a powerful machine which makes it one of the best out there. It has a fresh color, and the handle makes it easy to use.
If you loved our review of the Cricut Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine then don’f forget to share your comments below. We would love to hear them.