Brother ScanNCut Machine CM100DM
The original ScanNCut Machine from brother is still a huge seller. With its 300 DPI scanner, you can scan literally anything from a simple doodle to a family photo.
With over 600 build in images, the range of options you have are huge, and with it’s 11.7 inch touch screen, it is so easy to get the exact style and look for your project
With a speciality in fabric cutting this ScanNCut Machine will give precision cutting time and time again.
The ScanNcut CM100DM is ready to use straight out of the box, and will be able to read most SVG files along with all of the brother FCM files via the built in cloud based application
Whilst this ScanNCut machine is now the older model of the range, it still sells really well on amazon and continues to be a favorite amongst fabric cutters
- 11.7 Inch screen makes it easy to get the right image and dimensions
- Over 600 images on file
- Easy to scan and go within minutes of opening the box
- The price is expensive compared to the Silhouette Cameo
- Replacement mats and blades can be expensive
- The software appears a little dated