Welcome to the Evolution Advanced Cutting Machine Review
Are you ready to start creating amazing banners, tags, cards, layouts, party decorations, DIY projects and much more with the awesome Evolution Advanced Die Cutting machine.
This highly rated and much loved machine can not only emboss and cut materials, it can also be used for your any letterpress projects you may have. This machine also comes with some truly innovative features that you do not normally see in similar machines. For example, this machine has a knob to adjust the height of the rollers, this allows you to use the same sandwich on different dies, you can also change the embossing depth. Finally, and the most exciting feature of this model is that you can remove the handle and attach a motor.
We will guarantee that you are going to love this machine due to its is lightweight design, the fact that it is really easy to fold up, and its extra storage space for the on the go crafter.
Check out this video below to show how great the evolution advanced electronic cutting machine really is
The Features and Specifications
- This model has a 6″ × 13″ (15 cm × 33 cm) cutting and embossing platform,
- The Evolution advanced has a removable knob, this allows you to attach a motor for ease of use
- Extra Storage space
- Suction Cup to prevent slipage
- Comes with a self healing mat
The Pros and Cons of the Evolution Advanced
- Advanced Dial system to avoid swapping plates
- Built-in storage (perfect for your dies, materials and tools)
- A high adjustment gear system eradicates confusing mat combinations
- Compatible with most leading dies and embossing folders